728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

May 16, 2011

LUMINOUS SUMMER KIT

Hi Guys!
I have been a little lost lately, but it's getting really busy, I am trying to get back on track, but when I finish something and I think I am almost done, more work arrived :P The story of my life! LOL

Ok, today I wanted to spread the word about a new beauty makeup kit (you know how crazy I get with makeup kits, cuz I LOVEEEE them!) from Smashbox! They release a new kit called LUMINOUS SUMMER (picture below)

What it brings:
• Face & Body Highlighter in Allure: Get your all-over glow on with this playfully oversized compact.
• Mini Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash: Our cult-fave luminizer softens the way light reflects off of skin for instant radiance.
• Eye Beam Double-Ended Brightener: This innovative duo immediately delivers big, bright eyes.
• Lip Shine in Melon Drama: Hot weather calls for lips drenched in an ultra-shiny peach gloss like this.
• Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Bronze: Simply the perfect metallic liner for summer in our bestselling budge-proof formula.

Price is US$45.00, again, kits are usually a bit expensive, but the quality of smashbox is incredible! (At lest for me! :p)

Another thing ladies! If you decide to place the order, wait till tomorrow so you can take advantage of the Let's do Lunch Special, free gift with purchase!!!

Also if you prefer to know a bit more about the new Smashbox Eye Beam Double-Ended Brightener, take a look at the video below:



Remember guys, beauty is important, but the most important thing is the beauty you have inside not outside!
Hope this was helpful ladies! Talk to you soon! Take care! Bye!
Pic, info and video source: Smashbox.com
LUMINOUS SUMMER KIT
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top