728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

May 13, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off

Hey beauties!
Ok, this is no news for you, I actually had feature this brand on one of my favorites of the month, I just love how it works and how they make their products so appealing!
This time Influenster sent me as complimentary for testing purposes this face Mask from Montagne Jeunesse.
I am not a fan of peel off mask, but this ones is just so nice to put on, since is kinda like aromatherapy, the honey is so intense you actually can get an urge of eating it!
Loved how fast it dry and how soft my skin felt after warm, besides it is fun to peel it off! :P
Don't have too much to say, just love it, does a great job, super SUPER accessible and you can fund it pretty much everywhere.

If you have not tried Montagne Jeunesse brand, I invite you to do it, they have several different mask for any skin type. They also have Pinterest and a website, so you can check the out!
If you have tried this brad please leave your comments below!!
Hugs!
Hola bellezas!
Ok, esto no es noticia para ustedes, ésta marca ya apareció en uno de mis videos de los favoritos del mes, me encanta lo bien que funcionan, la variedad y su precio :)
Esta vez Influenster me envió como cortesía para prueba esta mascarilla facial de Montagne Jeunesse.

Yo no soy un fan de la mascarilla peel off, pero éstos son tan agradable de poner, ya que es un poco como la aromaterapia, la miel es tan intensa que tengo que pelea el impulso de probarla LOL
Me encantó lo rápido que se seca y lo suave que mi piel se sentía después de retirar;a, además de que es divertido al removerla : P
No tengo mucho que decir, simplemente me encanta, hace un gran trabajo, super super accesible y se pueden encontrar en cualquier farmacia local.

Si no han probado Montagne Jeunesse los invito a hacerlo, tienen varias máscaras de diferentes clases, para cualquier tipo de piel. También tienen Pinterest y Twitter :)
Si han probado la marca, no duden en dejarme sus comentarios debajo :)
Abrazos! 

Recuerden que me pueden encontrar en mis otras redes sociales :D
Follow me on my social media :D

Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top