728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Jul 22, 2011

Skin Care Routine Updated (day) Part2 Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub Facial Scrubs

Hey Beauties!
I am continuing my review on each product, from my skin care routine update.  Now is time to talk a bit more about the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub Facial Scrub.





Like I mention on my Skin Care Routine Updated (day) I have oily skin, plus heat and humidity, due to this factors washing or cleaning my face teice a day has been my formula for the past year and it works for me, in my case specifically. Now there is a lot of mixed reviews or suggestions out there, for some people using a scrub every day my be too delicate for their skin,for example, it can cause irritation if you have sensitive skin, so maybe daily is too much, maybe once a week and of course, they are people that use them daily twice a day, so is a matter of trying and testing what works for you. My recommendation, try once a week, if you feel is really not doing that much for your face, then use it twice and so on, you really have to test it and create the routine that suits your needs.

In my case, it works for me to exfoliate my skin every day, but just once a day. For that I looked for a facial scrub for acne-prone skin thta could be use daily, and since I have used Clean&Clear products for such a long time I thought it might work for me. So far, so good!
This is how I do it:
After washing my face with the L'Oréal Paris Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser, I take a small amount of the scrub and start rubbing against my face, again in circular motions for 30 seconds, as the instructions says. The beads feel a bit hard, for some people, but it works fine for me. I don't feel them too hard, yet not too soft. Pretty much how I want them to feel.
After I finish with it, I do feeel my skin dirt, oil and dead skin free. This one is specially made to reduce and prevent black heads, which is what I need.

Here is a close pick of the beads:


Again guys, you'll have to try out, somtimes several products, till you find one that works for you and your skin. This one I will recommend again for combination to oily skin types, plus for acne prone skin.
The Clean&Clear line usually has for every skin type, but if you want a different drugstore brand, you can try St. Ives scrub line, which is very well recommended, and another cheap alternative. As a guideline, always read the back instructions and description. Usually you might try it and it might not work as it says (it had happen to me), so you never know. I found this product in my local drugstore around US$6-7.00, check or call you local drugstore, to find out if they have it. Here in pty, you can find it too in a popular supermarket called Riba Smith.
In my experience, I had to try several products, from several brands to finally get the right formula for me now.
What usually helps, is to stick with a brand you have used before and have not let you down.
Next the Neutrogena Deep Clean toner for combination to oily skin!
See ya!
Skin Care Routine Updated (day) Part2 Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub Facial Scrubs
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

Top