728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Jul 21, 2011

Skin Care Routine Updated (day) Part1 L'Oréal Paris Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser

Hi Beauties!
As I promise, I will share with you a deeper review on each skin care prodcut I used on my daily routine.
Let's start with the cleanser.
I currently use L'Oréal Paris Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser.





I have used this cleanser since my sister introduce it to me, (thnx so much sis! luv ya! :P) she send it to me, cuz she try it out and it leaved her skin tooo dry (she has dry skin) even thought she finded really good, she prefered to send it to me since she knows I have combination-oily skin and is always really hot here in pty. So I gave it a try and I can't stop since then.
Is perfect for combination-oily, acne prone skin, it contains Salicylic acid (which fights acne), and other great ingredients all cleanser has: naranji, orange flower, and mint extracts.



The consistancy of the cleanser is creamy, like the name says.




The buffing brush is the most amazing element, that completes the deep cleansing of your face, is specially to clean up your pores which at the same time makes them look smaller. Is great to pamper your face with a nice masssage while clean it. Apply the cleanser on your brush (your face must be wet or moist) and clean your face using circular motions.

This is such a great item in your skin care routine that it's been feature in Allure's:
  • Best of Beauty 2010 (award)
  • He Says, She Says: Our Beauty Director Responds to Her GQ Husband's Beauty Blog
  • Editors' Favorites: Week of 7.12.10
For more info visit http://www.allure.com/

Overall, if you are looking for a very affordable cleanser (is supposed to be around US$4-6 in drugstore or walmart, prices may vary depending on your location), that will clean your pores and refesh your skin, I will really recommned it, however if you dry skin I will saty away from it. This will be a great item for this summer time.
See you guys in a later post! Hugs!
Skin Care Routine Updated (day) Part1 L'Oréal Paris Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

Top