728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Jun 3, 2011

Opi White Pearl

Hi Beauty Viewers! Ileana here, with a re-post :P
I did a post a few weeks ago, about 2 new OPI nail polish I bought. I showed both combined, but never showed the golden sparkle one, here it is:

The name of the nail polish is White Pearl, as I had to look it up, cuz it wasn't at the bottom. 



Is a beautiful color! Love it. I does need 2 coats at least, to get the color, I placed 3 coats, since  I fail at tacking care of my nails :(
I think is a gorgeous color for summer, since golden is been used often on the runways.
Hope it was helpful, if by any chance I made a mistake on the name, please let me know.

see you in a later post!
Happy wekeend ya all!!
Opi White Pearl
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

Top