728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Apr 14, 2011

Cute Clothes at accesible prices -Vougeinstyle.com-

Hi Guys! Hope you are having a great day!
I found a place here with gorgeous clothes at great prices, the site is called:  Vogueinstyle.

This online stores has the most beautiful clothes i have ever seen (at least one that is very my style :P) and the prices are very accessible, they have tops, dresses, pants, blazer, jackets, etc. For me, the info is very well distribute and you can search by price or size (which is pretty much how i do it :P) and browse around the site.
The only thing that I can find not so practical about the site, is the sizes, I am a curvy girl and I have found cute dresses I want to buy, but the large sizes are a bit small for me (you can check the size in cm).

Apart from that, I think is great. If you are in that size range, you are good to go!

Here are some sample of what they have.







Hope it was helpul,talk to you later!
bye!

ileana

Pic source: Vogueinstyle.
no image
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

2 comments:

Top