728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

May 12, 2014

NEW Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloth

Hello my lovelies!
Today I want to share a review on the new  NEW Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloth #GentlePower. I most say, I don't like cleasing cloths or wipes to remove my makeup, since I tend to finish them too fast, so it costs me a lot to restock and most of the time they don't remove my eye makeup, so I prefer a foaming cleanser, however these are going to be a problem for me, since I love them! They are gentle and still remove my eye makeup (no waterproof mascara I need to add), but even with regular mascara, the other ones weren't that good.
I love how soft they are, not like others I have tried, they are not pricy and can find it in you local drugstore.
I always wanted to try this brand (I don't find it on my local drugstore) because I hear their moisturizer is really good and I can see why they talk wonders of the brand.
I am really thankful Influenster sent me this item as complimentary for testing purposes, I got the opportunity to actually try them and can't complaint at all!

Definitely recommended!!
What product from Cetaphil is your favorite? Do tell!





Hola mis bellezas.
Ok, toca dar mi opinión de estos wipes que me mandó Influenster en mi cajita Viva Vox Box, los productos fueron enviados como cortesía para probar.
Les soy honesta, si me siguen en mi redes sociales, saben que prefiero un cleanser que toallitas, por el simple hecho que siempre necesito usar como 3 para retirar todo mi maquillaje y usualmente no remueven mi máscara para pestañas (me refiero a la regular), entonces gasto más y no me funciona del todo bien (más que todo por gastar más LOL), sin embargo a la hora que estás super cansada, creeme que son salvadoras las toallitas.
Habiendo dicho eso, pues cuando super que en la Viva Vox Box me iban a llegar éstas quedé encantada, porque no tengo acceso a la marca  Cetaphil, pero he leido muy buena reseñas y tenía ganas de probarla por mi cuenta, así que cayó anillo al dedo :D
No para mi fortuna, me han encantado las toallitas, (ya que ahora voy a querer comprarlas LOL), son suaves inclusive cuando remuevo mi maquillaje de ojos (no el que es apruea de agua), las toallitas en sí son suaves y con una remuevo casi todo si no es todo  mi maquillaje incluyendo los ojos sin irritarlos.

He quedado sorprendida y encantada y ahora entiendo porque todas hablan tan bien de la marca :D
Si las has probado, dime que tal te ha parecido en los comentarios debajo :D

Abrazosss

Recuerden que me pueden encontrar en mis otras redes sociales :D
Follow me on my social media :D

 NEW Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloth
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top