728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Nov 15, 2011

FODD Autum leaves fall makeup/ Look del dia Hojas de otoño





I wanted to try a Fall look today, so here is what i came up with:
  • Bronze fall eye look
  • Terracota cheeks (no countour)
  • Brown lips with gold glow.
Quería probar un look de otono el dia de hoy, así que aquí les traigo, lo que se me ocurrió:
  • Ojos color bronze
  • Mejillas terracota (sin usa bronceador)
  • Labios de color marrón con brillo de oro.
Will show you first a few shot of the look and will show and listed all products below, let's start.

Le mostrare primero unas fotos de look completo y mostrare todos los productos y les daré una lista a continuación, vamos a empezar.









Here is a list of the products and pics:

Aquí esta la lista de los productos y fotos.

Here is a pic of all products i udes.

Aquí tienen una imagen general de todos los productos que utilice.

I applied with a triangle sponge my liquid foundation Revlon Photo Ready in Golden Beige.  Then I sealed my  liquid foundation with Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 2.2.5
NOTE: before sealing my makeup I conceal of my dark circle with the next products.

Primero aplico una base liquida, en este caso Revlon Photo Ready color Golden Beige y para sellar uso Maybelline Dream Matte Powder  color 2.2.5
NOTA: Antes de sellar mi base liquida, aplique corrector apara cubrir mis ojeras con los productos a continuación. 

To cover my dark circle, i applied first the lilac/pink ELF corrector from the Corrective Concealer palette and applied it first, on top i applied the green one to cancel all colors and last but not least i add some Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle-Roller to brighter out my eyes.

Para cubrir mis ojeras utilizo la paleta de ELF Corrective Concealer. Utilizo primero el color rosado/lila y encima coloco el verde para cancelar cualquier color. Luego encima aplico un poco de Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle-Roller para darle mas brillo y vida a la parte debajo de mis ojos. 

I used Too Faced Shadow insurance to increase the  staying power of the eyeshadows.

Utilice Too Faced Shadow insurance como primer para aumentar la duración de las sombras. 

This time I used a blush as an eyeshadow base color. I am using NYX Terra Cota blush .

En esta ocasion utilice un rubor como base de color para el look, estoy usando el rubor NYX Terra Cota .

Eyeshadows I used on top are a brown color from the NYX 10 color Eyeshadow palette,  and the color Switch from MAC's mineral eyeshadow duo. For higlighting I used MAC carefree pro longwear eyeshadow.

Las sombras que utilice fueron: un color chocolate de la paleta de NYX 10 color Eyeshadow palette, encima elcolor Switch del MAC mineral eyeshadow duo. Para iluminar el hueso de la ceja, utilice el color pro longwear de MAC en color carefree 

A closer look of the MAC eyeshadows

Una miradita de cerca de las sombras MAC

This is the brown I used on my crease. A light brown with a lot of shimmer on it.

Aquí tiene una acercamiento del chocolate claro que coloque en el pliegue,, tiene bastante brillo.

To line my lash line, i used Smashbox Jet set waterproof eye liner in Midnight black (which I do not show in this pic),  to line my waterline I used Smashbox limitless eyeliner in onyx and to smoke out my lashline I used SugarPill eyeshadow in bulletproof.


Para delinear la linea de mis pestañas use Smashbox Jet set waterproof eye liner color Midnight black (el cual no muestro en esta imagen), para delinear la linea del agua use Smashbox limitless eyeliner color onyx y para darle ese toque ahumado a la linea de mis pestanas use un poco de SugarPill eyeshadow color bulletproof.

To add volume, lengthening and thickness I used 2 mascaras, first the Loreal Voluminous mascra in carbon black and then Smashbox Hyperlash mascara in blackout.

Para alargar, engrosar y darle volumen a mis pestañas, use 2 mascaras, primero Loreal Voluminous mascara color carbon black y encima Smashbox Hyperlash mascara color blackout 

Finally I just lined my lips and add some neutral color I used Elizabeth Arden Lip pencil in Taupe and add NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Vanilla only on the center of my lips for a golden shine.

Finalmente para delinear mis labios use Elizabeth Arden Lip pencil color Taupe, para un look de labios mas natural y solo adicione un poco de gloss de NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss color Vanilla en el centro para un brillo dorado. 
That is all guys! Hope you like it and get some ideas from it. Take care and see you all in a later post! bye!

Esto es todo gente, espero les sirva y les guste. Nos vemos luego en otro blog post! saludos!
FODD Autum leaves fall makeup/ Look del dia Hojas de otoño
  • Title : FODD Autum leaves fall makeup/ Look del dia Hojas de otoño
  • Posted by :
  • Date : 11:32 AM
  • Labels :
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top