728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Nov 15, 2010

Tango with bronzer powder NYX

Hi Guys, been a while since my last post, but I am still trying to find a place to film my videos, without the noise at the background, so far no good, but will keep looking!
Today i want to show you NYX's bronzer powder line "Tango with bronzer powder". I got the TWBP03
Tribal Odyssey, cuz I like the different color shades it has, however i am thinking to get lather the TWBP02
Bronze Emsemble, because that one goes better for my skin tone, the TO one is very too close to my skin tone, i really like it though, cuz it gives me a sun kiss glow, but not much a tan look. The one i got is mostly for highlighting, glow and maybe a tiny tan (starting to get a tan) look, but if I want a tan look I need to get a darker tone.
It's important to know for what you are using the bronzer for, so you can choose the right one. Usually bronzers are useful to create a tan look for summer, however there's no rule that says you can't use it for anything else you want, like highlights, etc.







It's also used to contour, but you need one or two tones darker than the color of your skin.
Now...going back to the NYX bronzer line, I really REALLY like the compact design, it's beautiful, plus been a compact makes it easier to take it with you on the go and for traveling. It also comes with a small bush underneath the bronzer powder and the price is good. NYX has 5 differents options, if you are interested to see them or purchase them click on the link below.

http://nyxcosmetics.com/

Hope you guys found this helpful! Take care! bye!
Tango with bronzer powder NYX
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. It looks really good, but I don't use bronzer ( not yet )

    ReplyDelete

Top