728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Sep 24, 2010

Victoria's Secrets Haul "The Sultry Look Makeup kit"

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to show you The Sultry Look Makeup Kit of Victoria's Secrets I got on La Riviera. Is so GORGEOUS and what i love about it is what comes on it:

  1. 4 eyeshadow (a mix and match combination)
  2. One lipstick
  3. One lipgloss
  4. One blush
  5. One highlighter
  6. Mirror, 1 foam tip and 1 lip tip applicator
All for 22$, but with 20% discount ends up in 19$ with taxes.
This is a very sexy, sweet look, you can check how will look on the cover of the kit, the model is using the kit makeup.  I haven't try it yet, but as soon as I try them out will let you know my review and a makeup tutorial.

My previous experience with VS makeup are only lipgloss, which are beautiful, I love them! What I love the most is that most of them have smell and taste, nice!

I really hope you can get a good look at the sample pics i am posting, also you can see the size of the kit, in my opinion it has a fair size, not too small and not too big, is a good size to carry around.

Hope this help you decide if you will like to try it out and knowing new products.
Don't forget to comment, for any questions or suggestion.

xoxo!




Victoria's  Secrets Haul "The Sultry Look Makeup kit"
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

3 comments:

  1. se ve lindo pero nunca lo has usado en ningun look :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates and will share this
    blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Also visit my web page; subzero refrigerator & appliance repair Tampa Florida

    ReplyDelete

Top