728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Feb 26, 2014

Influenster JAdoreVoxBox February 2014


Hello beauties!
I wanted to share with you this amazing VoxBox sent from Influenster as complimentary for testing purposes.
I was soooo amaze and honored when I received a mail from Influenster saying I was selected to received their JAdoreVoxBox for the month of February.

Want to know what is Influester?
Influenster is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences.
The Influenster site is a hub where members meet to learn about new products from our favorite brands as well as review the products they already use in their day-to-day lives!
Influenster invites its most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. In exchange, we ask our members to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media!
But that's not all. We have a lot going on including digital challenges, twitter parties, & contests! 

This time I received 5 products from different brands.
From skin care, hair care to sweets. I am enjoying every bit and I am so thankful to Influenster for the opportunity.
Below I'll show you product by product, so you can check it out.
So far loving the HERSHEY’S KISSES, is for every chocoholic hahahha
The RedRoseTea is amazing for every tea lover.
The Botanic Clay Mask is amazing, I can see this one becoming one of my favorite skin care product.
Just nee to try the John Frida Frizz Easy 3DayStraight, will keep you guys posted.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of there products or brands and what do you think!
Big hugs!!









Recuerden que me pueden encontrar en mis otras redes sociales :D
Follow me on my social media :D
Influenster JAdoreVoxBox February 2014
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top