728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Dec 9, 2011

Playing with colors! Jugando con colores!



Hello beauties!
I was playing with colors a few days ago and came up with this. I love my new Covergirl Perfection in Tempt Seduction 335, amazing pigmentation, color perfect for the season and stay power pay off! they are like lipstains!
So I was trying to create a neutral look with a pop of color.
Not too bad, but didn't have the right tools and  clear concept. I need to keep playing more :P
I will love to know what you think I should have used? Comments anyone? What would you recommend and would have done?

Hola mis bellezas!
Estaba jugando con colores unos días atrás y probé esta combinación de colores. La verdad me encanta mi nuevo labial de CoverGirl Perfection en tono Tempt Seduction 335, la pigmentación es espectacular, el tono es perfecto para la temporada y su duración es increíble! Somo como lipstains!
Queria probar un look neutral con un poco de color.
Pienso que no me quedo tan mal, pero no tenia todas las herramientas y claro el concepto. Definitivamente necesito seguir jugando. Criticas? Me encantaría saber que hubieran hecho ustedes? Que clase de combinación hubieran usado?


Playing with colors! Jugando con colores!
  • Title : Playing with colors! Jugando con colores!
  • Posted by :
  • Date : 2:57 PM
  • Labels :
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top