728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

Aug 7, 2011

Gradient Color Nails/Uñas en color Gradiente



Hi Beauties!
I have to be honest...I am terrible and awful on painting nails!! I SUCK!! >.<' Ok, having clarify that...:P I wanted to share with you today a very quick medium accomplishment I did on my nails this weekend. I am really bad at painting my nails, is really discouraging, so I really don't try it often. In the past 3 weeks I have learn a lot of tips an trcik to create create nail art...but still, they don't come up that good, however I am trying to give it a try and keep trying...you know what they say..."Practice makes perfect!".
And don't get me wrong, I loveeee to have nice nails, and perfect paint nails, so I am trying :D and playing around and watching tutorials, got me in a mood to try out the famous gradient nails.

This is what I used:

Hola bellezas!!
Antes de empezar, debo confesar que APESTO pintando uñas! :(...habiendo aclarado eso, les quería mostrar mi intento de uñas gradientes que hice este fin de semana, la verdad me gusto mucho a pesar que no esta bien hecho :P jaja al menos soy sincera conmigo misma!! jajaj LOL
He estado viendo muchos tutoriales de como pintar diseños muy creativos en las uñas y quise tratar, igual no puedo abandonarlo, si no practicas no lo perfeccionas y la verdad me gusta tener las uñas bien arregladas, así que me toca hacer el esfuerzo! :D


Aquí se los traigo y estos fueron los productos que utilize:


I used 3 different nail polishes and try to use ones that where in the same family.

Utilizé 3 esmaltes diferentes, pero traté de mantenerme en la misma familia de colores

First I add a top coat of the base color. Unfortunately the name of this one is blurry and can't really tell the name, however I think is Sea Ya Later, Sailor!, but I am not sure :P 


Empecé con un color base, este que usé es de OPI, lastimosamente no les puedo dar el nombre...pienso que es Sea Ya Later, Sailor!, pero no puedo estar segura :P

Next, after waiting for the base to dry, I apply this next color Sally Hansen Instant Dry Brisk Blue, just on the tips of the nail and pass it a bit, make sure you are not close to the center of the nail yet.

Espere que la base estuviera totalmente seca para pasar a la siguiente fase, que seria aplicar este segundo color de Sally Hansen Fast Dry Brisk Blue,  solo en los bordes y un poquito mas arriba del borde, pero que no llegara a la mitad. 

I used a makeup sponge to apply the rest of the nail polish. You apply the base coat as normal and after that you apply all the other nail polishes with the sponge. I used the tio of the sponge to apply a but of the nail polish with eh nail polish brush. I did this with the Brisk Blue polish.

Para aplicar el resto de los esmaltes, utilicé una esponga de maquillaje. Usé erl borde de la esponga en donde apliqué con la brocha que trae el esmalte, un poco del mismo, asi empece con el color de Sally Hansen Brisk Blue.

Way to apply it:
With patting motions, apply the nail polish where you wanted.

Forma de aplicar:
El esmalte que tiene la esponja se aplica con toquecitos en donde lo necesites.


Next, I used this shimmery deeper again, from Sally Hansen Intant Dry line, in the Blue Streak color and placed it on top of the Brisk Blue and went  pass the middle of the nail, again with patting motions.


A continuación, utilicé este color mas oscuro y con brillos de Sally Hansen Instan Dry en el tono de Blue Streak y lo coloqué encima del esmalte anterior Brisk Blue y me pase de la mitad de la uña y tla vez un poquito mas, de nuevo con golpecitos.


 After everything got dry out, juts top it off with a top coat to protect your color and make it last longer.


Después de esperar que todo se seque, sella tu diseño con un esmalte secante y de máxima duración para proteger tu color y aumentar su duración.


I used this Masglo brand, which is very popular in Panama.

Yo utilizó este brillo secante de Masglo que es una marca muy popular en Panamá.
This is the final result of my design (the color combination, not the concept), I am really happy with the result, even though I know is not the best result or is perfect, I think it was a good try. Hope you try it out, just use the concept, (you can use any color you wamt, just let your imagination fly!! :D) is really fun. Take care and see you later on another post! Bye!

Y así es como queda el diseño de las uñas en color gradiente que invente (no el concepto, sino los colores), realmente utilizé los colores que tenia en el momento y me siento feliz con el resultado, a pesar que sé que no esta perfecto o es lo mejor.


Espero les haya gustado y lo prueben, solo usen el mismo concepto (pueden usar cualquier colo que quieran, su imaginación es el limite), la verdad es super divertido, muchos saludos y nos vemos en el próximo post!! saludos!!


Gradient Color Nails/Uñas en color Gradiente
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

2 comments:

Top