728x90 AdSpace

­­

Latest News

May 3, 2011

Skindinavia Cool Flash Makeup Finish (Heat Resistan Makeup Hold) Review

Hi guys! Hope you are all having a great week.
Today I want to share a review of a Makeup Finish Spray, the Skindinavia Cool Flash Makeup Finish (Heat Resistan Makeup Hold.





I saw a lot of reviews about this brand in YT (they were a couple of gurus recommending the brand JlovesMac and I think Misschievous..not sure...i think I saw a few more, but can't remember) and was really curious to try the brand, so I went to amazon and look for all the different types of makeup finish and read what they all offer, and bump into this one. This spray is mostly for makeup hold and heat resistant and again, taking in consideration where I live (PTY) I decided for this one and let me tell you IT'S AMAZING!!
It really holds your makeup in high temperatures and humidity! I test it on a sunny day that turned into a rainiy day and even though I swead like a pig my makeup stayed!

So I though if it works for this weather is perfect for summer time!! I highly recommend it! It also helps you control the shine (obviously LOL), just 2-4 pumps and you'r good to go. Use it as necessary during the day.
Is 4 onz (118 ml) and the cost is around US$28, but if you buy in amazon, they give you free shipping, take a look here.

That's all guys, hope it was helpful, take care bye!
Skindinavia Cool Flash Makeup Finish (Heat Resistan Makeup Hold) Review
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

2 comments:

Top