I bought 2 different kinds of makeup remover form high end brands, one is from Elizabeth Arden the All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover and the other one is Estee Lauder's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover as you can see on the title.
Which one is better? Well, it really depends on what you are looking for...? Let's talk about them a bit more:
Elizabeth Arden's All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
- Prices is US$16.00 (+ shipping online or taxes depending where you buy it) and the size is a sample size 5.6 fl oz
- Does removes eye makeup and waterproof mascara! (that is a plus!) + lip makeup
- Consistancy is a bit oily for not saying a lot
- Leaves skin soft (because of the oily consistency)
Now let's talk about the Estee Lauder's Gentle Eye Makeup:
- Prices is US$ 15.50 (+ shipping online or taxes depending where you buy it) and is full size, 34 fl oz
- Does removes eye makeup but doesn't removes waterproof mascara
- Consistancy is not oily at all (great for oily skin...dunno how is for dry skin)
- Leaves the skin matter, maybe a slightest dry...not so bad if you have oily skin
On the other had, the EL is a full size and will last more than the EA.
Conclusion is you choice and taste. Right now I am using the EL, because the EA run out and is been great! So you'll be the judge!!
Have you use either or before?? Let me hear your thoughts, leave comments below!
That is all for now guys! See you in another post, bye!
EA picsource: Elizabeth Arden